We made it to the end of the first trimester....I was thinking 'When is all this nausea and exhaustion going to go away?" Right around the time of my first trimester check up, which was on February 10, it all started to slowly disappear. At my appointment, we did some Genetic testing for chromosomal disorders like trisomy13 and Downs Syndrome. They measured the baby on the ultrasound and he/she is perfect (and apparently very active). I went into my appointment with a laundry list of questions, especially since, during the first week of February I had some bleeding that totally freaked me out. I got checked out of course but no one can prepare you for that. I'm just so happy with my new doctor. He really take the time to answer all of my questions and make me feel comfortable during my pregnancy. It's really exciting to know that I am not only growing a baby inside of me but that I found a doctor who makes me (and Paul too) feel so comfortable during a time in which we don't know what to expect. LOVE <3
Now I just have to be patient with finding out the gender....that's my next thing to freak about. I am a planner and I want to know so we can get ready. I go online and surf around for different nursery designs and bedding, different themes etc. I really don't have a preference about what we have but there is something about girl stuff that just makes me feel euphoric. But like I said, it doesn't matter what the baby is...he or she will be so spoiled with love it wont even matter.
Now if I could just kill this nasty cold I got from a lovely at school, I'd feel much better...
bad cold + being pregnant = MISERY.
 |
There is nothing more beautiful than this...I'm telling you, well, except for maybe when the baby is born.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment