Thursday, April 7, 2011

Half Way to the Finish Line!

We had our 20 week check up today! The big one! We had the anatomy scan and everything look perfect. I loved the appointment because Barb, the ultrasound tech, spent over 30 minutes going over every little detail of the baby's anatomy. It was kind of amazing what you can see and how much is developed. Everything looked perfect she said and so did Dr. Werbin-Silver. In my OBGYN office, there are 4 doctors. If you are pregnant, you have to see all 4 of them before you deliver because you never know which one you are going to get when it comes time to have baby. So this was my first "non-McDreamy" appointment. While I missed him a lot, she was fantastic, and I'd be thrilled if she was the doctor on-call delivering baby boy. So I'm 2 for 2. Next appointment isn't until the beginning of May (yuck). Let's see if I can hold off for 4 weeks without having a nervous breakdown about something.

I've posted some of the pictures from the scan. Totally amazing.

Baby boy Hafemann, side profile

Baby Boy's big penis

3D baby boy...he's so freakin' cute already!

No comments:

Post a Comment