Wednesday, May 4, 2011

24 Weeks and counting!

I had my 24 week check up today with the 4th and final doctor that could potentially be delivering baby boy. I was actually pretty nervous about seeing her because rumor had it was that she is "tough" and "in and out." So I was a little anxious. They told me at my 20 week appointment that the 24 week is a quick and easy one so I figured I'd make it with her. Well I was pleasantly surprised because she was great. Apparently, the 24 week appointment really is an "in and out" appointment. There aren't any ultrasounds, blood tests, or anything like that. It's really just to check in, see if I have any questions, and to check the fetal heartbeat. She was very pleasant and spent a good amount of time with me, answering all of my questions. She was much "warmer" than I had expected.

So I am 4 for 4 with my doctors! I'll be happy to have any of them deliver baby boy, however I am rooting for McDreamy Mootabar but I am not going to get my hopes up.

Baby's heartbeat sounded great! He's getting bigger and stronger! Can't wait until I get to see him at my 28 week appointment. What I can wait for is that Glucose Test...not a good feeling about that but I guess we'll have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment