While baby boy isn't even born yet, he is certainly letting me know he is on the way by tap tap tapping a ton! A lot of people have wished me a happy mother's day and a little boy in my class even brought me a mother's day gift on Friday. It's really hard to wrap my head around the fact that people are actually wishing ME a happy mother's day! I am going to be a mom!!! It just seems so surreal.
So hear's to all the mommies and soon-to be mommies out there. For those of you who have children already, I look forward to joining you. And to those of you who are "housing" your babe, enjoy your first in what I hope will be many for you. <3
 |
| Me with my momma-1st Christmas |
 |
| Good morning! 1987ish |
 |
| Easter-1987 or 1988 |
No comments:
Post a Comment