Friday, May 20, 2011

I said I would never do this but....

One thing I swore I would NEVER EVER EVER do as a pregnant person was take a million belly shots every week and post them on Facebook, GChat, and every other freakin' place for everyone to gawk at and see.

However, if one more person tells me how enormous I am, I'm going to wind up in jail for assault, murder, or both. I am twenty-freakin'-six weeks pregnant. How big am I supposed to be? The best comment is, "Are you sure there's only one in there?" I think being pregnant should give you a free pass to just knock every stupid person with even more stupid comments in the face. God give me the strength.

So here is my one and ONLY belly shot that I promised I would NEVER EVER take, just to prove a point that I am: A. not that big and B. NOT HAVING MORE THAN ONE BABY.

I'm hormonal and have been sick for the last 6 days-this concludes my rant.
26 weeks pregnant-
This is for all of you who think I am enormous. I have two words for you:
BITE ME!

*random thought: my belly looks so nice and smooth, thank you Body Shop Cocoa Butter!*
Here's to keeping those nasty stretch marks far far away! 

1 comment:

  1. J, you are a beautiful woman, resplendant in your motherhood, embodying all the beauty and power inherent in the state of creating a new life. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise. People love to tell pregnant women all kinds of nonsense.....but you don't have to listen to it. As long as you eat right and exercise, and stay healthy for you and your baby, your body will grow just as much as it needs to in order for your baby to be healthy. Nature has been doing this for a long time....she knows what she's doing. Enjoy your pregnancy and stop listening to the nay-sayers. Love, Leigh

    ReplyDelete