Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Four years ago today, it was a beautiful, cloudless, humid-free 80 degree day and I married my love bug. 2011 had a different plan though, it was about 104 degrees at 80% humidity and any hope of going to the Yankee Game or picnicking outside on the river today was shot. So Paul and I went to Mohonk Mountain Spa and got a "Hello Baby!" massage...which was absolutely glorious. We hung out in our robes in the spa all day then went out for a "Christmas in July" dinner which consisted of my favorite-Zuppe di Pesce (to die for). It was our last anniversary just the two of us and we got to spend lots of time together. Things work out for a reason....and I'm starting to deal with yesterday's news a little better. I just needed today to relax and chill out. Everything we did together today did that.

The best gift for us is yet to come....and he's a big one!

July 22, 2007-Our wedding-a perfect day (and I was so skinny ::sigh::)


Gorgeous Mohonk Spa
We laid like fatties on that couch all day in our robes and drank amazing blueberry white tea while the staff fed us grapes. LOVE.

My anniversary dinner.....Christmas in July. THE BEST!








No comments:

Post a Comment