Our appointment finally came and everything is moving along just fine...WHEW! I was panicking all week. When we got to the appointment and they couldn't find my veins to take blood, I thought that was a sign of things to come. Then the PA was running late but as soon as she turned that Ultrasound machine on and I heard that heartbeat, everything was peaches and cream after that. They baby is growing more and more and the sac that is supporting the embryo looks good (its that big black circle that the baby is floating in). The baby is now forming all of its organs (you can even see the brain-it's that black spot on the left)
The heart rate this week was 173 BPM! Last week it was 126! I was convinced it was a boy but now I'm not so sure. I'm don't really have a very strong feeling about if it's a boy or a girl, but I've been dreaming about girl "stuff" more lately....we'll see.
Those progesterone bullets are working! My Progesterone went from a 9.8 to a 21.9! Things are looking good! Now I just have to get through this first trimester!




No comments:
Post a Comment