I heard from my nurse on Monday and she reassured me that everything should be okay as long as I take the supplements but we wont know until tomorrow. We had another snow day today so I got to rest and not have to worry about taking the medication and having it go everywhere.
I was super nauseous last night too. When I take the medication, I feel my temperature go up and I feel like I'm on fire. It's not my favorite thing to do, but I will do anything to make this happen. Tomorrow is a turning point. I will be 3 days away from 8 weeks and I will hopefully be able to hear my little peanut's heartbeat again. All there's left to do is pray.
After a long and emotional battle with infertility, we are finally expecting our first child! It is my hope that with this blog, people will find comfort in knowing that anything is possible. I look forward to writing about this pregnancy and sharing it with friends and family as every day is a new adventure to a dream come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment